The Movie Park All Inclusive arrangement
What is the All Inclusive arrangement?
The All Inclusive arrangement includes unlimited consumption of food and non-alcoholic drinks (from the Coca-Cola Company, tapped in 0,3l cups) in 5 specified restaurants all day long. Additionally you receive a discount of 50% on alcoholic beverages. The All Inclusive arrangement cannot be purchased at the ticket sales counters in front of the park.
How does the All Inclusive arrangement work?
- In addition to you entrance ticket you receive an All Inclusive voucher
- On the day of your visit, please present your voucher at the Visitor Welcome Center inside the park (after the archway on the left hand side) in order to receive your All Inclusive wristband.
- The wristband is non-transferable and valid only, if it is undamaged and worn on the wrist.
- Your All Inclusive ticket and wristband are only valid on the day of redeeming.
The following restaurants are participating in the All Inclusive arrangement and offer unlimited food and drinks (from the Coca-Cola Company, tapped in 0,3l cups)
- Van Helsing’s Club: Diner buffet
- Pizza Depot: Fresh pizza slices
- Snacks & Drinks at NICKLAND: Burgers and snacks
- El Sombrero: Burger and Nuggets
- Bäckerei (Bakery): Coffee specialties, different types of cake and sandwiches
- The opening times of the restaurants are different from those of the park. Please visit Guest Services inside the park for more information.
- Food and drinks may be picked up in individual servings only. Collecting more than one serving at a time (for example for a group) is not permitted.
- Sharing of food or drinks with any person without an All Inclusive wristband is not permitted
- Due to special events or group bookings, single restaurants may be temporarily closed.