The Movie Park All Inclusive arrangement
What is the All Inclusive arrangement?
The All Inclusive arrangement includes unlimited consumption of
food and non-alcoholic drinks (from the Coca-Cola Company, tapped in
0,3l cups) in 5 specified restaurants all day long. Additionally you
receive a discount of 50% on alcoholic beverages. The All Inclusive
arrangement cannot be purchased at the ticket sales counters in front
of the park.
How does the All Inclusive arrangement work?
- In addition to you entrance ticket you receive an All Inclusive voucher
- On the day of your visit, please present your voucher at the
Visitor Welcome Center inside the park (after the archway on the
left hand side) in order to receive your All Inclusive wristband.
- The wristband is non-transferable and valid only, if it is
undamaged and worn on the wrist.
- Your All Inclusive ticket and wristband are only valid on the day of redeeming.
The following restaurants are participating in the All Inclusive
arrangement and offer unlimited food and drinks (from the Coca-Cola
Company, tapped in 0,3l cups)
- Van Helsing’s Club: Diner buffet
- Pizza Depot: Fresh pizza slices
- Snacks & Drinks at NICKLAND: Burgers and snacks
- El Sombrero: Burger and Nuggets
- Bäckerei (Bakery): Coffee specialties, different types of cake and sandwiches
- The opening times of the restaurants are different from those of
the park. Please visit Guest Services inside the park for more
- Food and drinks may be picked up in individual servings only.
Collecting more than one serving at a time (for example for a group)
is not permitted.
- Sharing of food or drinks with any person without an All
Inclusive wristband is not permitted
- Due to special events or group bookings, single restaurants may
be temporarily closed.